THE WHISKY TRIFECTA – MACALLAN, GLENFIDDICH & GLENLIVET
£349.00 per person
- The only tour that takes you to the three top producing distilleries in one day!
- Whiskywheels tours specialise in the wonderful whisky that Scotland has to offer.
- This Whisky Trifecta tour includes Macallan, Glenfiddich and Glenlivet.
- Can’t be found anywhere else!
- Depart at 6:30am at 242 Morrison Street, Edinburgh. (Malones pub)
The jewel in the crown of Speyside. A distillery tour and tasting not to be missed. Macallan is the most sought-after whisky for whisky collectors, here you’ll find a huge range of Macallan Scotch whisky to buy and also take part in the fantastic three pillars tour.
A true premium brand. Visit the family owned distillery to see what a truly world class family run business can achieve. Glenfiddich is the world’s best-selling single-malt whisky and also the most awarded at the International Spirits Challenge.
The key to Speyside! The tour and tasting at Glenlivet takes you back in time to how whisky was first made in Speyside. Book early to secure your place.
- At each stop, you take part in the distillery tour and tasting, with three whiskies at each location.
- We usually stop for lunch at one of the distilleries, the Dowan’s hotel or the Aberlour hotel.
- Arrive back in Edinburgh around 7:30pm at Malones., 242 Morrison Street, Edinburgh.
We use comfortable, new and well maintained saloons or spacious 8 or 9 seat vehicles from Mercedes, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen.
Book your place now to avoid disappointment!
£349.00 – We offer multi person bookings discounts.
For more information, please contact: